eCommerce Account Manager
IHD is a fast-growing company in the furniture space, selling its products across more than 100 channels. Having several brands in our portfolio, we continue to grow the product assortment for all of them. Our consumers find great value in our mid-century modern designs, while not having to break the bank. We are proud to bring fashionable designs to the home furnishing market and work with the biggest retailers in the industry to expand our footprint.
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with top management and other departments, to help grow some of the main accounts(Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, Macy's, Best Buy, QVC, etc.) in the US and Canadian markets.
There is tremendous potential to continue growing these accounts now more than ever and you will have a direct impact on it.
• Keep a close relationship with account reps and category buyers
• Stay abreast of new programs offered, new features released, updates, etc.
• Have a keen eye for details of each platform and what has the biggest impact on exposure/revenue
• Regularly check each platform dashboard, performance metrics, and reports
• Work closely with channel reps and our internal teams to address any metrics that might affect the account
• Maintain a promotional calendar of sale events and submit before deadlines
• Analyze sales event performance(before, during, and after) and draw conclusions for future events strategy
• Maintain Advertising campaigns or manage the agency that runs them
• Monitor pricing, competitors, and trends in order to make informed recommendations
• 3+ years Marketplace Account Management experience in dealing with buyers, negotiations, advertising, promotions, etc. for major channels like Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock, Walmart or similar
• 2+ years - Experience working cross-functionally with top management as well as several internal and external teams (data, logistics, customer support, quality check, integrations, product development, sales, marketing, etc.)
• 1+ year Experience working with agencies - not mandatory but desired
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient with technology - ClickUp, Sellercloud, Salsify, Syndigo, CommerceHub or similar
• Can work well individually as well as part of a team, with or without supervision
• Motivated to adapt, learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
Please email [email protected] to apply