Exciting Fintech company creating the most current technologies seeks a DBA SQL SER to join it’s team.
We are looking for a DBA who will be responsible for daily operations and development for mission-critical enterprise database systems in SQL Server, Elasticsearch, and PostgresSQL. You will interface with different development teams helping them with development and finetuning the searching and fixing of bugs, working on production requests, and creating and maintaining database standards.
· 10 years’ experience as an SQL Server Database administrator
· Knowledge and understanding of SQL, and a high level of proficiency with stored procedures, functions, views, etc
· Good Communication skills
· Performance and tuning experience
· Previous experience with DBA and third-party tools
· Excellent knowledge of backups, recovery management, and encryption (big plus)
· Knowledge of PowerShell and Clusters, Availability Groups (Geo Clusters a big plus)
· Experience with SSRS and SSIS (Power BI a big plus)
· Problem-solving skills and the ability to think algorithmically
· Familiarity with database design and documentation
· BSc in a computer-related discipline
· Knowledge of Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, etc) are huge pluses
*This role is based in Israel - from home or from the Jerusalem office
Please send CV to [email protected]