Are you a recent Olah or seminary graduate? Here’s a great opportunity for you!
Way More Israel, an internship program in the Old City is looking for a madricha for the upcoming program Jan - Feb.
Chosen candidate will live in an apartment in the Old City of Jerusalem with female participants on the Way More Israel program.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- People-person, warm, friendly, and non-judgmental
- Follows through on instruction and works well with authority
- Connected to their Judaism and can express that connection
Madricha responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Living in the Old City dorms
- Presence at evening programming , day trips and Shabbatonim
- Logistical work
- Problem solving
- Must commit to follow up with participants after the program
Please send a CV and 2 references to Chassia Thau at [email protected]