Looking to hire a kind, organized and responsible nanny / house helper three afternoons per week in Nachlaot, Jerusalem. (9-10 hours/week)
Open to teen or adult candidates. Must be available from 3:45/4pm two afternoons/week and on Friday afternoons from 12:30pm. End time is 7pm on weekdays and 3:30pm on Fridays (flexible for the right candidate).
Responsibilities would include:
1. Gan pick-up for our sweet 5-year-old and 2-year-old children (same location, 10 minute walk from home)
2. After-school snack, relaxed educational activities (e.g. book reading) at home, simple dinner (e.g. pasta, sliced cucumbers, eggs), bath and bedtime
3. Light housework (e.g. daily dishes, toy cleanup, laundry folding, floor squeegee)
The ideal candidate will be:
1. Patient, loving, non-smoker and enjoy spending time with children
2. Neat and organized by nature - you'll be helping us keep our space tidy and inviting
3. Punctual and communicative, sharing updates by Whatsapp as relevant
4. A native English speaker or at minimum comfortable helping our 5-year-old with his reading skills
5. Able to commit to the full school year (preference for those available for future years as well)
6. Comfortable caring for the children solo as well as when one or both of the parents is home (my husband has a home office)
Compensation commensurate with experience. References requested. Contact Ayo via Whatsapp (no phone please) at 054-3420996.