US Company with offices in Jerusalem seeks a backend developer to join their team.
Our new and exciting challenge is making the next generation of the Point-of-Sale system.
For our new team, we are looking for an exceptional senior backend developer to help create and shape the next generation of Android tablet Point-of-Sale systems, a product that's simple and intuitive.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive, technologically fluent developer with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is highly motivated to deliver things to production.
- You collaborate with the Designer, Product Manager, and your Development Team to deliver the next generation Point of Sale (POS) system
- Ability to learn fast (like, really fast) and ready to make a big impact
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
- You can handle working on multiple tasks and keep them all under control
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
- Feel at home with Linux
- Ability to create PHP based web services (APIs) using Slim routing, PostgreSQL and Redis
- Comfortable using curl, and S3 tools for inter-system data exchange
- Fluency in SQL including MySQL
- Experience with using a distributed source code control system such as Git (preferred).
- Linux server management ability
- Experience with various AWS services and their management/operations including Kinesis, SQS and Lambda functions
Nice to Have:
- Experience in creating scalable, fault-tolerant web architectures in AWS
- Experience with Node.js as a backend alternative
- Experience with retail POS systems.
Native level English
Hours from 11:00-19:00
Send cv to [email protected]