If you want to make a real difference in the lives of teens and young adults in Israel, Crossroads is looking for you!
Crossroads provides essential prevention and intervention programs for English speaking teens and young adults in Israel, in order to reach their potential and thrive.
We are looking to hire the following position
-· Case Management & Therapy
· Crisis Hotline
· Street and ONLINE outreach
· Crisis intervention
· Project management and development
· Degree in Social Work or related field.
· Includes evening and weekend hours.
· Bilingual (reading, writing, speaking)
· Ability to take initiative, be organized and juggle multiple responsibilities
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.