EMA Care specializes in assisting individuals navigate the Israeli Healthcare System. Through
excellent communication and customer service we improve access to quality care, organize
healthcare services, and guide individual to meet their health goals and optimal function.
EMA Care works with visitors as well as Israeli citizens. Our goal is to consolidate medical care
and streamline efficiencies, so our clients receive optimal healthcare with the least amount of
EMA Care is staffed by medical professionals offering Case Management, 24/7 Telemedicine
services and ER support.
EMA Care is looking for a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant to
manage foreign/gap year student clinics. High level of professional competency and
independence. Able to work independently and must possess good time management skills.
This position is twice a week. Excellent pay.
If you are passionate about healthcare and helping people receive excellent health services,
then we would like to hear from you.
Duties, Responsibilities, & Skills
- Provides direct care for clients
- Must have excellent physical assessment skills
- Experience working with medical protocols
- Assesses chief complaint of the client
- Provides health education to clients
- Communicates with client/staff, and case management team regarding plan of care
- Documents appropriately
- Experience working with Word, Excel, and Cloud based documents
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant
- Licensed in Israel or equivalent Western country
- Native-level English
- Conversational Hebrew
- Relevant clinical experience of at least 2 years
- High-level interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Access to a car