Who we are:
Leading innovative dynamic travel company located in Neve Ilan ( close to Jerusalem)
We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job is a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. (Additional languages is a bonus)
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with people.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- performing administrative tasks such as answering calls, writing memos, answering emails, CRM, updating the website and other various projects.
Hebrew an advantage
High computer skill
Ability to work with a Team
High work ethics
social media experience - advantage
Full time ( 7 hours a day Sunday - Thursday)
Neve Ilan Communication Center ( 20 min by car /bus from Jerusalem)
Send CV to [email protected]