Innodata offers a powerful combination of both digital data solutions and easy-to-use, high-quality platforms. Our global workforce includes over 3,000 employees in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Israel and Germany. Interested in joining us?
Innodata is looking for a results-oriented Sales and Business development Representative to join our fast-growing and high-performing Sales Team. You will be responsible for cold-calling and emailing prospects, educating the market on the value of our solution, and generating sales opportunities with net new customers. You will develop expertise in identifying prospects, extracting contact information, and crafting targeted messaging via phone, email and LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and analytical skills and an exceptional ability to pull and interpret data to effectively communicate insights and findings.
- Conduct critical “first touch” outreach to leads both self-generated and inbound.
- Prospect companies to identify new business opportunities and prioritize accounts within Israel as well as Europe (West, North & Central).
- Manage leads and schedule qualified software demonstrations for sales executives in order to reach performance-based goals.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and the marketing team to support their prospecting programs.
- Track daily activities and results using Salesforce.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and provide market feedback based on interactions with prospective clients.
- Maintains an extensive professional Network
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including by phone and email.
- Ability to prospect and qualify warm leads.
- 3-5 years experience in sales and cold calling.
- Experience with Salesforce & HubSpot, preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Fluent in English with a second language of Hebrew, French or German.
- Available for local and international travel.
Attributes and Strengths
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to frequently changing priorities
- Organized, self-motivated and goal-oriented
BS or BA in Business
Location: Work from home full time position
Send English CV to: [email protected] and enter ” Sales and Business development Representative” in the subject.
Equal opportunity employer