IT Technician - Level 2 - Full Time, Evening Hours.
Seeking native English speaking level 2 IT technician to work evenings in CityBook’s Jerusalem office (daytime hours in the US) as part of a larger IT team based in the US.
- Must be willing to work evening hours (4pm-12am) Monday-Thursday in our Jerusalem office (Sunday as needed).
- Native English speaker required
- Team player, willing to work under a larger help desk umbrella. Communication, cooperation, and collaboration with managers and the team are critical
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling end-user trouble tickets, providing one-on-one end-user problem resolution
- Diagnose and resolve tier 2 problems for end-user workstations, laptops, kiosks, software, hardware, network, wireless, web access, and user accounts
- Active Directory User account creation and management
- Set up and troubleshoot Terminal Server and RemoteApp's for end-users
- Troubleshoot user network drive issues
- Office365 apps, Exchange email accounts creation, license assignments, troubleshooting
- Create and update documentation as needed
- Tier 1 support as needed
- Basic management and setups of the following infrastructure technologies
- Server 2008/12/16
- Hyper V / Vmware
- Domain Controllers (Active Directory/DNS/DHCP)
- Remote Desktop Services (Session Hosts, RemoteApp)
- Networking (Switches and VLAN’s)
- Firewalls (VPN’s, ACL’s)
- Windows Server Group Policy
- Wireless Controller and Access Points
- Routine patching and firmware upgrades and maintenance
Click here to apply!
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.