Israel Institute of Biblical
Studies, the world’s foremost online academy for Biblical Studies is looking
for Experienced teachers for our online courses.
The Israel Institute of Biblical Studies, in association and collaboration with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, offers its students the ability to achieve a deeper understanding of the Bible.
Our goal is to ensure that our students learn to master biblical languages exploring the hidden meanings in the original Scriptures, which will allow them to read ancient texts as they were written centuries ago.
Our Faculty is made up of qualified and professionals teachers in Biblical and Religious studies, who inspire students with the aim to share this wealth of knowledge with people around the world through online programs.
· Experience of 2-3 years in Biblical Hebrew teaching at an academic institute.
· BA in the following fields: Semitic Linguistics, Hebrew Language or Bible studies.
· Background in Jewish studies.
· MA in Bible studies - an advantage.
· Experience in modern Hebrew teaching - an advantage.
Native Portuguese / Spanish speaker - a must
High proficiency in English - a must