Are you a passionate and dedicated sales leader looking to challenge yourself? We’re experiencing big growth and we’re looking to hire a top performing BDR leader to join our team. You will be responsible for leading a global team of Business Development Representatives and continually increasing their individual and team performance through recruiting, coaching, training and systematically growing the team’s capabilities to blow through targets.
The ideal candidate is a person who has not just built their own very successful track record in a SaaS sales and prospecting environment, but who has made the conscious choice to positively influence others’ careers. You have a strong grasp of scalable SaaS processes and understand the role that business development plays for lead qualification and lead generation. You are an excellent judge of character, have a history of hitting challenging sales targets, coaching to process and methodology, and have a track record in helping others succeed. This role has direct management responsibilities over a team of business development representatives, but will also work on campaigns alongside the team in a “player/coach” model.
- Support our Direct Sales Team by hitting and exceeding annual/quarterly New Meetings and SQO targets.
- Drive and refine the BDR prospecting cycle according to SaaS best practices
- Interview, recruit, and onboard top BDR talent
- "Player- coach," working on individual targets as well as coaching and training BDRs
- Share responsibility for the achievement of our Quarterly lead generation targets together with Marketing and Sales. Your team’s target is measured in Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- Provide ongoing BDR training with a heavy focus on cold call training and success
- Track and report on key BDR leading indicators, SLA’s, and metrics to wider leadership team
- Cultivate a culture of success, integrity, and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Work collaboratively across both Marketing and Sales team to meet goals
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the lead pipeline at every stage of development
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-3+ years of Business Development experience in a SaaS company, including 6 months plus in a lead role, with a successful track record of achieving targets…both as an individual and for a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- Proven experience implementing methodologies, BDR/Sales training and development programs
- Process driven, and able to implement those processes once the appropriate procedure for lead cycle has been identified
- 2+ years of proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: HubSpot\Salesforce, LinkedIn.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Ability to assess market trends to proactively alter sales plans and strategies
- Language: Native level English required, with proficient Hebrew a big plus
- A ‘Lead from the Front’ mentality
- Happy and available to work American hours
Send CV to [email protected]