Gimmonix is a rapidly growing travel technology company looking for a passionate candidate for the position of Marketing Coordinator working closely with the Director of Marketing.
You’ll join a diverse and driven company at the forefront of solving some of the most complex challenges in the travel industry.
Ideally, you’re a natural communicator, have an analytical mind, and a love for completing tasks and learning on the job.
The marketing coordinator will join our team to help implement marketing initiatives as part of a larger marketing strategy. He or she will ensure our outbound and inbound marketing deadlines are met, implement a wide range of marketing tasks, and will help develop and lead our social media presence.
This is a full-time position located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Implementation and operations of a marketing plan
- Work directly with Director of Marketing to support content development and distribution through through various channels
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including, LinkedIn, Twitter, and any additional relevant channels
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns, and track their success
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of experience as a coordinator supporting a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with marketing-related tasks
- Experience using basic marketing/graphic design tools such as MailChimp, Photoshop, or other graphic design applications
- Understanding of paid social media ads, especially on LinkedIn
- Proven hands on experience with social media campaign management, especially on LinkedIn.
- Understanding of content management
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and fast learner
- Familiarity with technical terminology
- 2+ years of university education or bachelor’s degree - a big plus