Product Business Analyst
The company produces software which helps millions of SMEs to access financing for their unpaid invoices.
Your goal will be to produce best-in-class digital experiences for Customers.
You will work alongside the current product lead, and will report directly to the Product Director.
Your main tasks will include creating business requirements for new features/products, leading requirements-gathering meetings with stakeholders,
documenting processes, liaising with development engineers, performing user acceptance testing and communicating changes to stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain processes and technical concepts to non-technical users.
Business Requirements will need to be produced for feature creation, bug fixes, optimizations, new data integrations, API integrations, etc.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Influential communication skills (the ability to share knowledge in a coherent, compelling way)
- College-level English writing
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- High preference if able to speak Brazilian Portuguese
- Preferred at least 3 years experience in business/systems analysis, designing and launching web-based applications
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Able to work well in areas of uncertainty with the ability to proactively work to gain clarity
- Able to work with remote stakeholders
- Competency in Google Suite
- Experience in Figma/Photoshop is a plus
- Identify solutions to business problems
- Create business requirements and arrange for design requirements which satisfy the stakeholder needs, are clear and implementable
- Ensure alignment between all relevant departments pre and post development
- Bridge the gap in bringing the requirements from concept to preparing the team for successful implementation
- Create requirements documentation for new features/products
- Input task-level requirements into the development workflow (i.e. Open the GitLab Issues)
- Lead discussions with business and technical stakeholders to gather and create detailed requirements
- Join video-meetings with product team in Brazil to align on strategy and requirements
- Create and execute a roll-out plan for all major feature releases in coordination with marketing team in Brazil
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Manage small projects/tasks, and assist in monitoring execution
- Stay up-to-date on the latest software developments within the company
Full time/ Offices located in Jerusalem