Hometalk, Inc is a digital media company that builds and operates lifestyle content platforms, bringing millions of people ideas, inspiration, and information to fuel their passions and interests.
Together with our network of world class creators, Hometalk’s content and video teams are behind the web’s most popular, inspiring, and informative digital lifestyle content, engaging communities of enthusiasts across Hometalk, Inc. properties and all major social platforms.
As a Content Distribution Manager at Hometalk, you will work with a dynamic, growth-oriented, creative team focused on growing Upstyle's audience and showcasing the Upstyle brand worldwide. You will report directly to our Senior Distribution Manager.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Aggregating content to distribute through our daily Upstlye newsletter (2M)
- Writing masterful short-form copy for our newsletter
- Following the daily performance and reporting tracking distribution health metrics on a day-to-day basis
- Constantly testing aspects of Upstyle’s newsletter in order to raise the performance and the users’ experience and enjoyment
- Iterating and improving the content experience based on data and user feedback
- Collaborating with the rest of the Content Distribution team and Community team to create strategies that increase content performance while staying true to the brand
- Working together with the Upstyle content management team to source and feature top-tier content
- Phenomenal grasp of English language, grammar, and spelling
- Have an in-depth understanding of Upstyle users and Upstyle content
- Highly skilled in writing short-form content
- Ability to be flexible with test plans and strategies
- Ability to iterate strategies quickly
- Flexibility with working outside of in-office hours and responding to emails or calls after hours
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Extreme ownership
- A propensity for competitive research
- Awareness of industry trends
Full time. Hybrid role (Mondays & Wednesdays from our Jerusalem office).
Send your CV to: [email protected]. Please use subject line “Content Distribution Manager”.
Equal opportunity Employer