We are the world’s largest library of interactive games made by teachers. For the past ten years, our mission has been to decentralize education by connecting teachers and families worldwide. We enable them to fulfill their learning needs independent of governments and businesses.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Backend Python Developer who is excited about ‘coding for good’ as we are!
- Design and code using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Participate in code design, code review, and distribution knowledge.
- Monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure.
- Develop new and maintain microservices on docker framework.
- Install and maintain 3rd party server software.
- 5+ years of coding experience as a backend developer (or full-stack).
- At least 3 years of Python development.
- At least 3 years of web development in an MVC platform (Django experience is a big plus).
- Experience with REST APIs (for client/server mobile backend).
- Experience with backend development on the cloud.
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL) .
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration.
- Experience with source control (GIT).
- Can take full responsibility for server components and infrastructure.
Please send CVs to [email protected]