Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our amazing team.
Reporting directly to RapNet’s COO, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for various Salesforce related projects and be the key strategic partner to stakeholders throughout the company.
This is a full-time position, hybrid, with at least 2 days a week presence in the Jerusalem office.
- Lead administrator for our Salesforce implementation and integrations with our marketing and sales automation systems.
- Manage the execution of various Salesforce projects/ initiatives, while communicating effectively with internal end-users and other Rapaport divisions.
- Knowledge of complex Salesforce dashboard and reports, custom report types, calculated fields and workflows.
- Salesforce Data maintenance: data import management, data auditing, cleanup, and deduping.
- Knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives, and internal resources to achieve company goals.
- Key Salesforce strategic partner to our marketing, sales, and customer service teams, continuously identifying areas for opportunity, lead and own the digital transformation of strategic initiatives.
- Own the process of improving the efficiency of our Salesforce Data Architecture.
- Document various processes and policies for organization-wide training, transparency, and ease of onboarding.
- Manage and support our internal users; assign permissions, assist with troubleshooting and training as needed.
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- 4+ years in Salesforce implementation and administration experience
- A Salesforce Administrator, Developer, and/or an Architect certification
- You are passionate about improving the sales process and customer journey through streamlining Salesforce and the technology behind that process
- Prior experience with troubleshooting principles and issue resolution
- Strong quantitative capabilities with passion for numbers and analytics
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English
- Knowledge of Heroku Connect – an advantage
- Experience architecting, implementing, and supporting complex Salesforce integrations (process builder, custom field and object creation, advanced report building, complex formula writing, etc.) – an advantage
- Simple Apex coding knowledge – an advantage
To apply: https://rapaport.bamboohr.com/careers/135
About the Rapaport Group: The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. Established in 1976, the Group has more than 20,000 clients in over 120 countries. Group activities include Rapaport Information Services providing research, analysis and news; RapNet – the world's largest diamond trading network; Rapaport Laboratory Services; and Rapaport Trading and Auction Services specializing in recycled diamonds and jewelry. Additional information is available at www.rapaport.com.