IDC Giving Group has multiple clients each working in different fields: Health, special education, historical preservation, Judaism and emergency responses, to name a few.
We are seeking a Resource Development Manager with experience and success with private, independent and corporate foundations.
The job includes multiple roles:
1) Identify suitable Foundations for potential partnership opportunities.
2) Submit proposals and applications.
3) Foundation correspondence – this entails reaching out to the Foundations and keeping up an active and on-going correspondence
4) Client case manager – this includes speaking with the clients and answering any questions, comments or concerns that they may have.
• At least 3 years of experience working as fundraiser/donor relations/ resource development
• Fundraised at least $1.5M for your organization
• Ability to multitask between many projects and clients
• Ability to work American hours
• Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
• Passion for sales, proactive and positive attitude!
Please email CV to the following address: [email protected]