Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to help others succeed, and would like to be an integral point of communication in our company? If all above is true, then we want you on our Customer Success team!
- Develop client portfolios
- Improve and sustain business growth
- Maintain and develop customer success procedures and best practices
- Use data collection and analysis to improve the customer experience
- Maintain existing Customer Success metrics and data as directed.
Availability for working hours 15:00-00:00
- Native Level English
- Strong communication skills in French– is a plus
- Detail and people oriented
- Experience in Customer Service or Tech Support
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is a plus
- Strong team player, self-starter, and thrives in a multi-tasking environment.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated superb communication, organization and time management skills and be able to effectively manage a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time.
Apply for this job and send your CV to
[email protected] with job code E-SUP