eCommerce Data Analyst
We are a fast-growing company in the furniture space, selling its products across more than 100 channels. Having several brands in our portfolio, we continue to grow the product assortment for all of them. Our consumers find great value in our mid-century modern designs, while not having to break the bank. We are proud to bring fashionable designs to the home furnishing market and work with the biggest retailers in the industry to expand our footprint.
As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with top management to help build and maintain robust dashboards in Power BI that encompass various data sources. This will help the company identify areas of interest and make informed decisions based on your findings.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to come in, build and nurture their own thing from scratch.
The main data we collect is as follows:
• Sales - Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart + many other channels (most of them in our ERP system)
• Inventory - in stock/out of stock levels, demand forecast, and estimated losses
• Marketing - Organic vs Paid - Google, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Email, SMS, Affiliates
• Product Catalog maintenance - product reviews, returns, and other performance metrics
• Competitor analysis and monitoring - ranking, pricing, market share, and industry benchmarks
• Streamline the data gathering process (API, FTP, Email, or CSV)
• Collect, organize and manipulate data from various sources (5-10 sources)
• Build custom dashboards in Power BI with easy-to-understand formats such as diagrams, graphs, pie charts, etc.
• Build reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis and present them to management
• Identify and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
• Build forecasts/projections
• 3+ years Power BI experience building advanced dashboards from various sales and marketing sources
• Experienced gathering data from ERP systems, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Klavyio, etc.
• Experienced with sales and marketing KPIs and concepts(conversion rate, AOV, ACOS, TACOS, ROI, etc.)
• Experienced working with large product catalogs (2000+ products)
• Experienced with common practices of segmentation by profit margin, by category, by brand, by selling channel, etc.
• Familiar with other tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Oribi, Syndigo - preferred but not required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Organized and able to meet deadlines on regular reports
• Motivated to adapt, learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
Please email [email protected]