Company is a global cannabinoid research and technology hub located in Beit Shemesh. Our goal is to develop novel effects and delivery technologies that unlock the full potential of cannabis and improve the lives of patients.
About the Role:
If you are a responsible, creative, and logical thinker, then this is the job for you! As the Analytical Chemist you will be exploring various aspects of Cannabis product R&D with a focus on Cannabis metabolites and their derivatives. In this role you will conduct R&D through analytical methods, analyze data and create reports in combination with routine laboratory bench work. The ideal candidate is independent, passionate, collaborative, and forward- thinking.
What you will be doing:
• Establish and optimize analytical methods.
• Align analytical methods within the analytical sciences department.
• Conduct analytical experiments.
• Maintain the analytical lab and the analytical systems.
• Operate high-end analytical systems such as semi-prep SFC-UV/MS, UPLC-UV/MS, GCMS etc.
• Analytical chemistry environment.
• Innovative as well as routine laboratory bench work.
• Working according to safety requirements with:
o Volatile and light-sensitive chemicals.
o Analytical equipment with high-pressure gasses, solvents, pH’s.
• Complementary software for analytical equipment and peripherals as: MassHunter, Office etc.
• Highly integrated analytical team.
You will need to have:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field.
• At least 5 years' experience in analytical chemistry.
• At least 2 years' experience with mass spectrometry.
• At least 2 years' experience in analytical method development.
• Experience in analytical chemistry of plant metabolites – advantage.
• Self-learner, responsible and organized.
• Able to work independently.
• Critical thinker.
High level English
Full time in Beit Shemesh