As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of the project.
• Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
• Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
• Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
• Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
• 3+ years of experience as a Delivery/ R&D Manager
• 3+ years of experience in working directly with R&D teams preferably in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in management teams of 10 or more employees
• Good technical experience in Java, Node.js, React, Big Data, microservices and cloud architecture (AZZURE preferred)
• Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture.
• Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
• Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control.
• Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams. Handle Operational issues related to the delivery center.
• Understanding of Scrum / Agile & SAFe methodologies.
• Become the Single point of contact for delivery and act as an advocate between the Service Delivery and the Customer.
• Drive and coordinate crisis management.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent social skills and a great ability to motivate direct and indirect employees and business partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Jira and other software project management tools
Send cv to [email protected]