Medical Records Research Analyst (MRRA) Positions
Trebuchet Outsourcing Services is augmenting several teams which service a client who sells medical
equipment and supplies to nursing homes.
Numerous documents of various kinds are required to process orders and submit them for payment to
the customers or insurance providers. The documents are scanned into the client’s online document
management system. The MRRA team focuses on locating specific medical records, analyzing them and
researching issues relating to diagnosis, treatments and payments using them.
Training will be provided in the online systems used and in the specific client requirements.
• Examine purchases as they have been entered into the client’s order system
• Determine which government program, institution or individual needs to be billed
• Confirm eligibility by checking backup documentation
• Issue the appropriate invoice in the appropriate amount to the appropriate party or parties
• Excellent and professional communication skills (mother-tongue-level command of spoken
• Self-starter; organized, motivated and independent – takes initiative!
• Must be extremely detail oriented , quick learner, and able to retain a lot of information
• Fast and efficient worker
• A strong sense of ethics and integrity
• Very computer literate
• Ability to understand nuances
• Medical billing / medical insurance experience, and/or familiarity with medical terminology
and medical billing terminology, preferred but not required
• Medical research experience is a plus
This is a work-from-home position. You must have a quiet work environment, a strong internet
connection and a fully equipped home office, including a state-of-the-art Windows computer and
accessories, including webcam.
You can make your own work schedule but it must be consistent, and we require a minimum 25 hour
per week commitment, though more hours, up to 40 per week, are preferred. Some overlap with US
hours is also preferred. PLEASE INCLUDE THE NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK YOU CAN COMMIT TO,
AND YOUR PROPOSED WORK SCHEDULE, IN YOUR COVER LETTER.
You will log your hours using our time-tracking system and be paid an hourly rate. You must be eligible
to work in the US to qualify for this position. Please respond by emailing your English cover letter and
resume to [email protected] with “MRRA” as the subject. We regret that we are unable to respond to all
applicants but be assured that all submissions are given serious consideration.
Please forward this opportunity to others who may be interested and qualified.