For our new team, we are looking for an exceptional R&D Team Leader to help create and shape the next generation of the Point-of-Sale systems, a product that is simple and intuitive. You will recruit and develop each R&D team member. You will lead technology research, software design, and development end-to-end– from concepts and prototypes to production release.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive, technologically fluent leader with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is highly motivated to deliver things to production.
· Recruit and build your development team
· Lead and grow a multi-disciplinary engineering team
· Work closely with product manager and product designer to deliver amazing products
· Work closely with the CTO and VP of R&D to research possible new technologies
· Responsible for the R&D ownership: architecture, design, implementation, and deployments of a mobile POS system
· Design and develop a modern, secure, and feature-rich android point of sale using Java/Kotlin from scratch
· Understand requirements and translate designs and wireframes into code
· Be responsible for setting the technical direction as well as for planning deliverables and milestones.
· Work closely with the other teams to optimize system architecture and project efficiency
· Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
· B.A\BSc in computer science of known university\college or equivalent experience
· 3 years of experience leading an engineering team
· 6 years of experience building Android B2C applications
· At least 5 years of experience in Android app development
· Proficiency in Java and Kotlin (must) languages to write clear, readable, and maintainable code
· Hands-on experience in Android mobile app architecture, flow, design, implementation, and release
· Experience leading a team as both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager.
· Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones, and overcoming challenges
· Experience with devices communications methods in android environment
· Experience with large-scale software development including software maintenance, resolving sig-nificant technical issues as well as providing direction for new software technology/process devel-opment activities to meet specific product goals
· Strong knowledge of system architecture, best practices, and design patterns
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Works well with a team as well as on his own
· Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
Please send CVs to [email protected]