We are Biz4d, a German consultancy firm based in Frankfurt in a fast-paced working environment working on mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development.Our corporate clients include companies such as Philips, Jägermeister, municipalities, the production industry, banks, etc.: typically, with between 500 to 20,000 employees.
Tasks, roles & contribution:
- Assist in outreach, marketing, and sales including acquisition of new licensed partners (franchises) and affiliate marketing partners.
- The work will involve market research, cold-calls, online meetings, webinars etc.
- Assist in developing an effective sales framework.
- Assist in developing and delivering sales training to Licensed Partners and Affiliate Marketing Partners.
- Assist in developing a performance-monitoring system for sales.
- Educational background in Management domain. We are also open to consider applicants with experience in sales & marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in building relationships
- We do have a high demand for accuracy, personal professionalism, and a push for excellence. Candidate should have a go-getter attitude.
- High speed and pressure are things you should be comfortable working in.
What we offer you:
- Modern company
- Join in remotely – to an already global team with global collaboration across all continents
- You will be allowed to take part in some negotiations and business-development strategy-meetings.
- The internship is unpaid for completion of University degree in most cases. Let's utilize the fact that due to the pandemic we work remotely anyway.
There is an opportunity for long-term student-job or even long-term employment if the collaboration works great.
Further information & application here: https://www.biz4d.com/remote-internship/