- Full time job, five days a week
- Correspondence in Hebrew and English, occasional translations from Hebrew to English and simple editing in English
- Attendance to office needs
- Assistance and coordination of local and international activities, including implementation of work orders, and interacting with service providers and academics
- Undergraduate degree
- English speaker – mother tongue; good command of Hebrew, with basic translation and editing skills
- Experience working in an academic environment and organizing events
- Experience producing written materials, and coordinating workplans
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Commitment to long-term work
- Full mastery of Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
The position is intended for women and men alike.
Only appropriate inquiries will be answered.
The job you are applying for must be specified.