Assistance with customer service in the health-related NPO field.
The task is to return people's voicemail messages (mainly US hours) & mainly respond to their emails. These are people seeking some time of medical help, and you will be guided in how to respond to them.
5 - 10 hours a week at the moment. Can be undertaken from home, or office.
1. Native English speaker, perfect English writing/spelling.
2. Patient, customer service oriented.
3. Pleasant demeanor.
4. Fully computer literate.
5. Fully functional internet connection at home. If not, then work from the office (tachna merkazit area, Jerusalem)
6. Able to start immediately (literally), and have at least 10 hours a week free right now.
Additional Non-Essential Requirements
7. Experience in NPO/development.
8. LinkedIn expertise a plus.
9. Media relations experience a plus.
10. Experience in healthcare a plus.
This is a temporary job, with the potential of developing into a long term position.
Preference for a contractor (osek patur/murshe or billing through Upwork etc.)
Compensation: 60 shekels an hour (+VAT if you are an osek).
Email [email protected] In your cover email, please address the requirements listed above, # 1 - 10. Applicants not addressing these requirements will NOT be considered.