We are a fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services.
A leader, who takes pride in the accomplishments of your team. You can develop trust and give guidance and space to top talent and empower them to be their best. You are passionate about exploring new technology and using it to make an actionable impact to the future of fintech. You can balance the needs of the business and the team's goals, with a strong value for code quality and adherence to implementing best practices.
- Lead, build and manage an engineering team and direct the development of services and infrastructure for one of our key products.
- Develop an inclusive team in which people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
- Mentor, grow and coach your direct reports to have a positive impact on the organization and chart a fulfilling career path, while keeping them engaged and focused on the product and company vision.
- Partner with Product and Architecture to break down complex projects into smaller pieces and iterate on their design and implementation and turn our vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Contribute to owning and delivering processes that drive engineering quality and meet our engineering SLAs.
- Be a thoughtful technical voice and support your team in making diligent software engineering decisions.
- Work with our talent organization to source and hire amazing engineers who will expand our culture and product.
- Strong prior managerial experience of more than 5 years managing a team of 6+ engineers.
- Exquisite brokering skills: regularly achieve consensus amongst departments
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Sufficient for achieving consensus and success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a leadership role with current technical experience.
- You have professional experience with containerization or similar technologies in large production environments.
- Experience managing infrastructure in a Cloud-native environment.
- Track record of carrying a teams technology to the next level, by make measurable and tangible improvements to the business and development life-cycle
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Experience building high-volume and high-throughput distributed systems for product-minded organizations.
- Experience in fintech or other complex financial infrastructure companies
- Experience working in a global, distributed, or otherwise multi-cultural team.
- Experience scaling a successful SaaS product.
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
Our main office is in Har-Hotzvim, Jerusalem, with a flexible hybrid work model.
Please send CV to [email protected]