Corporate Tax Preparer
You will enjoy a fast paced, high volume work environment where your ability to work both independently and as a member of a cohesive team will be valuable. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for clients (individual and small business)
- Responding to client needs and concerns, interacting with appropriate key people and departmental personnel so that client needs will be handled correctly and promptly
- Daily client interaction to build client trust as you professionally complete their returns.
- Ensuring our clients receive fast, accurate, professional services, ensuring the best possible outcome for the tax challenges they face or the ongoing services they need.
- 3+ year Experience filing Individual Federal and State Tax returns
- Experience with Business returns ( 1120 & 1120S and Partnerships) is a significant plus
- Lacerte experience a plus
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, as there will be heavy client interaction
Position is working remotely from home, either part or full time, some US hours overlapping for communication purposes.