We are:A German consultancy firm based in Frankfurt in a fast-paced working environment working on mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development.Our corporate clients include companies such as municipalities, the production industry, banks, etc.: typically with 500 to 20,000 employees.Our mission is to create an environment where people can build mutual trust and share knowledge. We help organizations strive by harnessing the fantastic power of their own people!Our values:
- We appreciate the No-excuse mentality. We are determined to meet our goals no matter what.
- We are a people-oriented firm. We invest in our employees and we are eager to create a collaborative culture.
- We are a highly effective agile team. We are flexible to adapt to changes anywhere and at any time.
- We are for the mutual win. Our accomplishment is based on the success of our clients and of our business.
- We harness technology. We minimize manual work and transfer knowledge more effectively
Your contribution :
- Help with the creation of instructional materials & constantly improve our PowerPoint- and document layouts.
- Creation of digital content for social media, websites.
- Create material and presentations
- fully understand our target market and industry and transfer our strategies into visual content
- show creativity and the ability to push the limits when creating content
Our Requirements :
- You have a background in content creation. (BSc in Marketing, Journalism or other relevant field)
- Good use in any professional design software (Adobe, Prezi, Figma etc)
- We do have a high demand for accuracy, personal professionalism, and a push for excellence. This is not comfortable for everybody. No-excuse-mentality.
- Ability to quality-check pieces of content in terms of layout and writing.
- Fun articulating and presenting thoughts and creative ideas.
What we offer you :
- Modern & highly collaborative company
- Join in remotely – to an already global team across all continents
- Intensive training to sharpen your skills
- End your internship with a full-time job if you performed well (We never lose great talents)
- Insights into Corporate Consultancy
- Of course: join in bringing the cause of mentoring forward. Let’s together help people help each other – reaching out across countries and continents.
Apply here: https://www.biz4d.com/content-creation-remote-internship/