A dormitory Coordinator is needed for the International School at the HU לבית הספר לתלמידים מחול של האוניברסיטה העברית דרוש/ה רכז/ת מעונות
• Placement of international students in dormitory rooms, including updating extensions and departures and isolation due to Coronavirus.
• Will contact the various school and university administrative staff related to room reservations for international students.
• Update the Positive system about unusual entry and exit dates from dormitories and update the accounting to update the student's billing.
• Will deliver assignments to dormitory representatives before students enter the rooms.
• Carry out an early inspection of the rooms and apartments to ensure they are ready for the reception.
• Will provide an interface to the dormitory office regarding the details of the residents.
• Issue referrals to students for presentation at the dormitory offices to continue receiving the rooms.
• Periodic inspection of the quality of the data in the charges received from the dormitory office for room rent
• Accompanying the student throughout his stay in the dormitory and problem solving
• Receiving the student audience - physically, by phone, email.
• Additional tasks as directed by the Supervisor
Services, high-level human relations diligence
Ability to withstand pressure and schedules
Hebrew mother tongue. Excellent English, including speaking and writing, and reading
Scope of the job:
75% work 30 hours a week, by hours
Please send C.V. to: [email protected]