Sales Development Representatives
The role will be based in our Israel office (Ramat Gan/Bnei Brak) but will require availability to work in US work hours.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a SDR you will...
- Generate new prospect pipeline through outbound prospecting activities and inbound lead follow-up
- Manage, Nurture and Grow a pipeline of interested prospects
- Maintain sales data through CRM that will influence monthly/quarterly sales reports, pipelines, forecasts, etc
- Research through searches and other sales tools to draw-in potential prospects
- Initiate contact with potential prospect through cold-calling, LinkedIn, emails, and other resources
- Generate meetings and move solid leads through the marketing funnel
- Follow up with prospects to set up new meetings and follow-up meetings
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
To be an SDR you need...
- At least one year of experience with a similar role in a VC firm - with a proven track record of success
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service orientation
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Experience in cold calling and generating new leads
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- CRM - an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English, additional languages - an advantage
Please send your CV to: [email protected]