Front End Developer
Company that is revolutionizing the small store industry by providing them with state of the art point of sale systems and complementary services such as loyalty programs allowing them to more effectively compete with the larger store chains and online merchants.
The technology division is a small, high-powered development group with teams situated in the US and Israel that produces interactive, high-performance web applications that are both good looking and easy to use. We use the same technology stack for apps deployed on the Linux-based point of sale systems as we do for web apps deployed in the cloud.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter, work independently or part of a small team when needed, and contribute to overall architectural and design discussions. You will generally be responsible for the complete creation of a feature including design, implementation and deployment
- Minimum of 4 years of programming experience
- Degree in Computer Science
- Expert at developing sites for cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS
- Understands asynchronous data requests from backend APIs
- Knowledge of Web design principles and best practices
- Attention to detail
- Ability to design and implement web applications using the following technology:
* AngularJS (5+) or VueJS
* Bootstrap, Material Design
- Experience with using a distributed source code control system such as Git (preferred).
Hours 11:00- 19:00
Send CV to [email protected]