Way More Israel, the internship program of the Women's Heritage House, is looking for a madricha for the upcoming summer program.
Chosen candidates will live in a dorm in the Old City of Jerusalem with female participants on the Way More Israel internship program.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- People-person, warm, friendly, and non-judgmental
- Follows through on instruction and works well with authority
- Connected to their Judaism and can express that connection with a passion for kiruv
Madricha responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Living in the Old City dorms
- Presence at evening programming once a week, day trips and shabbatons
- Logistical work
- Problem solving
The position is from June 2022- August 2022
Please send a CV and 2 references to Chassia Thau at [email protected]