How often do you have the opportunity to save a life?
Or join a team whose mission is to save as many lives as possible?
GABRIEL is dedicated to saving lives. Our life-saving technology helps schools, community centers, and other public spaces in the event of a terror attack or active shooter situation.
We are looking for a hard-working, flexible, and tech-savvy Linux Support Technician who can provide technical support and assistance with overall maintenance and troubleshooting of our linux-based hardware. Someone with a passion for "geeking out" with linux-based technology.
- Troubleshooting and Technical Support for our linux-based hardware - currently deployed at customers in the US (evening hours required on occasion)
- Assisting the R&D team with hands-on technical and operational tasks
- Asset and inventory management
- Highly technical
- Quick and independent learner
- Responsible with a “big picture” approach
- English at native or high level - written and verbal
- Availability to work during the day and occasional evenings
- SQL DB
This position is a part-time (hourly) position - with opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
The work is based out of our offices in Modi’in.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Please note “Linux Support Technician” in the subject line
Only relevant applicants will be contacted.