Tax Manager/Senior Manager
Deloitte Israel's U.S. Tax Practice is seeking an experienced Tax Manager/Senior Manager to join our growing team.
The work involves a liaison team and rely on experience in accounting and tax to provide multinational tax advisory services on the tax implications of their international operations
Availability with US working hours
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining and developing strong customer relationships in various consulting / compliance engagements.
• Assisting with major U.S. income tax compliance projects, including preparing tax returns and reviewing including research and writing projects related to cross-border federal tax planning.
• Coordination with the customer's tax and finance departments regarding tax planning and collection of compliance data.
• Performs a detailed review of income tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740.
• 4-5 years of experience in providing tax return preparation services in the US. Priority for experience in tax consulting and international taxation.
• Experience in FSI - an advantage
• Extensive experience working with preparation software such as GoSystem, CorpTax and OneSource, as well as Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and Visio)
• Native English level - required.