OurCrowd is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing team.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for maintaining financial records, managing Priority, end of month book closings, and revenue invoicing process.
- Manage and maintain bookkeeping of all funds including new entities in a growing environment.
- Accounts Receivables - Invoicing and collection, reconciliation, and aging reports.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to cash balances, investors, vendors, accruals, etc.
- Manage distribution process, performing daily batch wires, updating CRM system, communicating, and processing data from other departments.
- Monitor & review the day-to-day transactions, maintaining the books up to date.
- Prepare financial and administrative reports as needed.
- Month-end accruals reports
- Managing and updating the books of various entities - Includes Month-end closing.
- Assisting the finance team in daily tasks and monthly closing processes.
- End of month and Quarter-end: preparing the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the entities’ books.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- Type 1 + 2 bookkeeping certificate – must
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping experience, Hi-Tech Companies or multi-national company- Advantage
- High-level English (both spoken and written).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with Priority and Salesforce- advantage
- Full-time availability – must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented.
- Highly organized and efficient – must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, ability to prioritize workload.