SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
An exciting and challenging role as the "right hand" Senior Executive Assistant to a dynamic businessman and philanthropist. This role requires a confident, experienced, super organized Executive Assistant to support him in all aspects of his business, personal and charitable life. You would work together with his Executive Assistant from the office in Jerusalem.
The core hours of this role are 9.30am-6 pm Sun - Thu, but you will be expected to work outside of these hours when required. This role would suit a mature candidate with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
The role mainly involves traditional EA duties, including:
- Managing the Executive’s complex and frequently changing diary; scheduling and coordinating calls and meetings; welcoming visitors to the office and providing refreshments.
- Email inbox management; writing and editing e-mails on the Executive’s behalf.
- Travel and holidays – booking flights, hotels and making all other arrangements for the executive’s business travel and also his family holidays.
- Managing various personal and family matters, including booking restaurants; doctors; dealing with insurance; helping to manage household staff and also arranging ad hoc family events when required.
- Processing various personal and business expenses; keeping records; performing minor book-keeping/banking duties.
- Dealing with legal documents and Board paperwork
- Effective coordination with the current Executive Assistant.
- English mother tongue; fluent in spoken and written Hebrew
- Adept in time management, prioritizing and meeting strict deadlines
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proactive, confident and adaptable
- A self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
Please send your CV to [email protected] with a cover e-mail explaining why you are suitable for this job. CV and e-mail must be in English.