In this role, the individual will partner with Manufacturing/Process engineers to organize, plan, write, revise, and proofread technical design, quality, and manufacturing documents and to maintain project records.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-author or contribute to the creation and revision of Product Development Process (PDP) deliverables
- Clearly and correctly state and summarize technical information and conclusions in documents
- Organize and transform raw data into usable tables and graphs
- Make suggestions or corrections to make a document clearer and more concise
- Review technical documents translated from Hebrew to English for accuracy
- Plan documents and create the draft or framework of a document for the engineer or team to use as their working document
- Apply corporate and regulatory documentation requirements.
- Bring clarity and consistency to product development documents through accurate and concise writing and effective use of document format
- Review and peer-edit the work of other writers to ensure high-quality standards within the technical writing group
- Establish and manage relationships from document to document, within document content, or to other points of reference for product information
- Enforce the Boston Scientific Quality System standards
- Interface cross-functionally within the engineering team and throughout the company to acquire source material/information for documents and to develop an understanding of the products and the product development process
- Identify, analyze, recommend, and implement solutions to cross-functional projects relating to technical writing and business process efficiencies
- Initiate document Change Notices and act as a SME for the document management system
- Aid the team in preparing for and documenting major milestone reviews.
Location- Yokneam (on-site and remote work)
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of technical writing experience.
- Strong verbal and written English and Hebrew skills
- Aptitude to understand engineering and other technical information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of tools