Do you have experience building communities and love social media? Naale is looking for a creative, talented community manager to join our team! If you love the Jewish world, Israel, and want to connect with people all over the world, this job is for you!
- Setting and implementing social media strategies
- Managing social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) - Content creation, page management, analysis, writing up a monthly social media calendar, moderating facebook and instagram lives with students and parents, responding to messages on a regular basis
- Community Management - Ongoing contact with the various schools, receiving materials from them to create content, activities and collaborations and more. Ongoing contact with students on social media platforms.
- Working with internal organizational interfaces and external suppliers (content approval and monitoring)
- Content writing for website
- Copywriting for ads / mailings and more
- Managing projects for Naale Alumni
- Proven experience of over 3 years in managing Facebook and Instagram pages (examples must be sent)
- A passion and in-depth familiarity for the social media worlds
- Native English and Hebrew Speaker
- In depth familiarity with the Jewish world (Israel and the Diaspora)
- Curiosity, creativity, independence, responsibility, autodidactic and multi-tasking
- Flexible hours
- Familiarity with systems: Excel, collaborative tools such as Google docs, google sheets, google drive, workast/slack
- Knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Premier
**Naale graduate - a plus
Who are we?
At Naale, we are dedicated to giving Jewish teens the chance to attend high school in Israel for free. Our programs take place in a broad range of host schools, each with its own unique flavor catering to different styles and interests. Naale participants integrate with Israeli and international students, developing meaningful connections that will allow them to thrive on both a personal and a communal level. Naale truly provides participants with an education for life.
Send your CV to [email protected] (write in title “Social Media Manager”)