Passionate about working with the elderly? Looking to make a difference? We are looking for you!
B’Lev Shalem is seeking part-time Geriatric Care Manager in multiple regions to join our highly-esteemed and dedicated team! You will work from home and in the field in your region to identify the needs of your elderly clients, coordinate quality care, manage crisis, and advocate on their behalf to ensure maximum independence and quality of life, bringing relief and peace of mind to their families. You will set your own schedule while working collaboratively with our experienced team to provide meaningful assistance and excellent service.
* Academic background in social work, gerontology, nursing or related social service field
* Experience working with the elderly in Israel
* Basic understanding of the medical and government benefit system in Israel
* Excellent communication & listening skills
* Proficiency in both English and Hebrew
* Strong and professional work ethic
* Comfortable working with cloud-based applications and programs
Excellent compensation, commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail CV and cover letter to [email protected]. *No phone calls please. *
B’Lev Shalem Personalized Care Management for Seniors in Israel