We’re responsible for localizing text for international markets, in a way that helps to shape the way people experience and interact with our products. As a German content localization specialist, you’ll work closely with our Product, Brand, Marketing, and Operation teams to stay ahead of localizing content for product launches, marketing initiatives, and support releases.
About The Role
- Own and manage the localization and linguistic quality of digital assets from English into German
- Adapt our story to our audience in German for relevant content assets: SEM landing pages, website, user-acquisition emails, SEO content, product templates and more
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting deadlines
- Use data to determine quality trends for your market and create action plans to address any systemic issues
- Fix linguistic bugs and flag localization issues to the relevant teams
- Continually update Style Guides and Glossaries for your language
- Collect, map and prioritize local needs and known issues
- Dedicate time to perform QA tests
Your Experience & Skills
- Professional fluency in German.
- Minimum 2 years of localization experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our various types of content to best appeal to different target audiences.
- An understanding of the goals of content and inbound marketing role. Familiarity with lead generation and SEO
- Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Smartling, Trados, Memsource, etc.)
- Comfortable using data and analytical thinking as part of the content creation strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in Translation, Linguistics, communications or similar field of study