About the position
Our new and exciting challenge is making the next generation of the Point-of-Sale system.
For our new team, we are looking for an exceptional senior android developer to help create and shape the next generation of Android tablet Point-of-Sale systems, a product that's simple and intuitive.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive, technologically fluent developer with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is highly motivated to deliver things to production.
- You collaborate with the Designer, Product Manager, and your Development Team to deliver the next generation Point of Sale (POS) system
- Develop high quality Android native POS application with all its complexities
- Ability to learn fast (like, really fast) and ready to make a big impact
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
- You can handle working on multiple tasks and keep them all under control
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in native Android development (Java/Kotlin)
- Architect and develop app features using modern Android technologies and appropriate design patterns
- Demonstrated experience architecting and implementing native Android solutions
- You understand the ins and outs of fragments, animation, threading, and the latest Android APIs
- Experienced in databases like SQLite, ROOM DB.
- Hands-on technical experience with architecture patterns (MVVM, MVP, or MVI) and with non-functionals such as security, performance, and accessibility.
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience developing and successfully launching native Android apps to Google Play
Nice to Have:
- Experience in using device hardware integrations like scanners, credit card machines, etc.
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- Reactive programming experience with RxJava or similar
Native level English
Hours from 11:00-19:00
Full time in Jerusalem (hybrid)
Send cv to [email protected]