A rapidly growing fintech company is hiring a seasoned DevOps Engineer to join their cutting-edge DevOps team for fintech banking solutions.
The DevOps Engineer will work on multiple platforms and tool chains (AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc.), including integration with overseas teams. The DevOps Engineer will also oversee the continuous integration and deployment of our multiple internal and external banking services.
- Design, manage and improve existing builds and deployed environments
- Develop and support new CI/CD/pipeline flows for next-gen services
- Develop tools and products for infrastructure as code
- Provide guidance and plans for service architecture, deployments and monitoring procedures
- Work with multiple development groups
- Assist in preparing release and integration plans for major code drops
- Support source-control subsystems and provide guidance for users
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, with proven experience in IaaC
- Experience with Docker and K8s environments
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Experience in CI/CD processes with Jenkins (ArgoCD is an advantage)
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages: Shell, Bash, Python
- Experience with various cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Extensive experience with Terraform/Ansible
- Experience in DevSecOps tools: Snyk, Sonar etc.
- Good understanding of networking and security fundamentals
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
Please send CV to [email protected]