To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/partnerships-operations-implementation-manager/
An independent NGO (Amuta) that represents on the world stage, seeks an Operations Manager.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing operations and programs
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and operational reporting/metrics
- Oversee and report on the organization’s results to board of directors
- Work with key board members to prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances and performance trends
- Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of staff to ensure appropriate support of all affiliates
- Coordinate and lead annual budget review, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates, together with the treasurer
- Retain a diverse, highly qualified staff, by providing career coaching, growth and personal development for workers
- Ensure that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies aimed to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with stakeholders, donors and external authorities
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the organization in ways that strengthen its profile
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary
Leadership & Management:
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
- Actively engage and energize volunteers, board members, partnering organizations, and funders
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors; serve as ex-officio of each committee; seek and build board involvement with strategic direction
- Lead, coach, develop and retain senior leadership and staff teams
- Ensure effective systems to track progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents
Fundraising & Communications:
- Expand local revenue-generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications – from web presence to external relations, with the goal of creating a stronger brand
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
Native-level English and fluent Hebrew, including high level translations.
Offices are in Jerusalem. Following an in-office training and orientation period, can work up to twice a week from home.
Position includes regular travel to sites within Israel, and occasional travel abroad.