SOAR Automation Developer for Deloitte Cyber Center
As a SOAR Automation Developer, you will be part of the Deloitte Cyber
D&R Team to deliver a Standardized SaaS platform to our clients. You
should possess advanced skills of working in a DevOps team and a basic
understanding of SecOps such as Indicators of Compromise,
characterization and forensic engineering of compromised systems,
operations security, compliance, mitigation, and analysis through tools
that detect advanced threats.
Work you'll do...
•Develop automation playbooks using modern SOAR Platforms (for example,
ServiceNow SOAR, Phantom, Swimlane) to support Security Operations
• Design and Develop Integration solutions to other security appliances
such as Exabeam, Chronicle, Crowdstrike, Splunk ES by leveraging SOAR
• Test, customize and master APIs for off-the-shelf and common security and IT tools
• Maintain a solid understanding of the Cyber Security Operation Center
(people, process, SIEM technology), goals, and security initiatives
• Identify and recommend operational improvements to the Deloitte Cyber
Service, drawing on SOC operational experience and industry specific
knowledge of risk
• Manage any in-scope solution projects (integration/ implementations)
• Manage communications with vendors, 3rd party service providers, Deloitte communications.