Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
Brix Software is hiring a seasoned DevOps Engineer to join a cutting-edge DevOps team for fintech banking solutions. The DevOps Engineer will work on multiple platforms and tool chains (Azure DevOps, AWS etc.), including integration with overseas teams, and will oversee the many internal and external banking services continuous integration and deployment processes.
· Handle and improve existing build and deploy environments
· Develop and support new CI/CD/pipeline flows for next generation services
· Develop tools and products for IT and services integrations
· Provide guidance and plan for service deployments and monitoring procedures
· Working with multiple development groups
· Assist in preparing release and integration plans for major code drops
· Support source control subsystem and provide guidance for users
· 5+ years of experience as DevOps engineer with proven experience in IaaC
· Prior experience as software/automation developer - must
· Experience in CI/CD processes with Jenkins (Octopus – advantage)
· Proficiency in developing C# or Java (.Net Core - major advantage)
· Experience with API – REST, GraphQL
· Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Python)
· Experience with various cloud providers– AWS, GCP, Azure
· Extensive experience with Terraform/Ansible/CloudFormation/Pulumi
· Experience with Docker and K8s environments or other containers
· Experience in DevSec Ops
· Strong background & experience in Windows/IIS/Linux
· Good understanding of networking and security fundamentals
· Experience working in Agile environment
· Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Fluent in English
Why join Brix Software?
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
· We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible. We have an office located in Jerusalem that is open to whomever wants to come in, but it's not mandatory (several people only come to the office once a month).
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.