A veteran medical center situated in an expanding Tel Aviv campus is seeking to add a young and ambitious English-language grant writer to its FRD team to assist in its donor relations.
This is a full-time position; an exceptional opportunity for a young grant writer to hone their skills by working alongside an experienced and professional team.
- Assist VP Resource Development to create new funding opportunities
- Write grant applications and reports to funders and prospective funders
- Track submissions and relationships with international funders worldwide
- Adapt and prepare funder-related budgets
- Assist in maintaining engagement of international donor base
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Native English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- At least 2 years of proven grant writing experience
- Proven success in raising funds from foundations and private donors
- Excellent analytical and creative skills in developing cultivation strategies
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: [email protected]