An established and growing investment company seeks a full-time or part-time (75%) Bookkeeper to join its team. The Bookkeeper is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Collection of financial data from banks, brokerages and other financial institutions.
- Data entry and quality assurance.
- Regular monitoring of bank accounts.
- Updates to the front office Team.
- Gathering of data for accountants, and preparation of transactions and investment documentation.
- At least 2+ years of experience, ideally in the area of operations or back office support.
- Computer skills: Ability to operate computerized reporting, spreadsheet and word-
processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level. Quick learner of new software systems.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in recording financial and transactional
- Quick learner, well organized, strong time management skills, team player and takes
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, loyalty, discretion and great judgment.
- Preferred: completed course in bookkeeping or a relevant higher degree.
- Preference for candidates with prior responsibility for the quality of financial data and
- Familiarity of financial instruments (stocks/ETF’s, bonds and alternative investments), an
- Basic understanding of Tax principles, an advantage.
- English mother tongue level. Proficient in Hebrew – both spoken and written.
Location: Har Tuv
Please send CVs to [email protected]