Office Admin - Bet Shemesh
Office Administrator: Beit Shemesh Office
The Office Administrator will coordinate office needs and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to the individual tax and partnership department.
• Carrying out receptionist duties such as: answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, sending and responding to emails, welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office personnel.
• Handle the day to day needs of the office- staff, cleaner, order supplies and maintenance as needed.
• Maintain and update company databases/ computer- software programs.
• Maintain office inventory by coordinating with Jerusalem branch office manager.
• Track all purchases & save receipts (Excel & Monday).
• Ongoing client communication and various customer services such as sending clients tax returns and IRS acceptances.
• Prepare tax documents for mailings as well as mailings via post office and Federal Ex.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Office Administrator Requirements:
• 2 or more years’ office administrative experience.
• Proficiency with office management software like MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• High level of customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time well.
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• English mother tongue level and Hebrew excellent level.
• Experience with Sharefile a plus.
• US tax knowledge a plus.
• Sunday-Thursday 9:00-17:00